Intrinsik’s scientific experts provide third-party peer-review to government, industry, and other consulting firms. Completing a peer review should result in a higher quality product and improve the probability of timely acceptance of documents by regulatory agencies, lawyers, purchasers, or other clients.
- Human health risk assessment (HHRA)
- Ecological risk assessment (ERA)
- Toxicology and Hazard Assessment
- Exposure modelling
- Contaminated Sites
- Environmental Regulations and Regulatory Guidance
- Weight-of-evidence approaches
- Species at Risk
- Canadian (federal and provincial) and international government agencies, such as completing reviews of site-specific human health and ecological risk assessments on behalf of the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change (1997-ongoing), reviews of risk assessments and toxicology for the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and reviews of draft procedures and guidance documents
- Other consulting firms, such as contaminated site risk assessments
- Assessments of atmospheric emissions, effluents and contaminated sites
- Toxicology of chemicals leaching into drinking water
- Toxicology of petroleum hydrocarbon compounds, metals, polychlorinated dioxins, polychlorinated biphenyls, pesticides, volatile compounds, etc.
- Supporting documents for Environmental Impact Assessments, risk assessments, and legal cases