Intrinsik’s scientific experts are well-versed in the area of ecological risk assessment (ERA) in support of synthetic pesticide registrations and re-registrations (e.g., endangered species risk assessment, pollinator risk assessment, aquatic, avian and mammalian toxicology, and probabilistic risk assessment). We are well-positioned to provide technical expertise to the biopesticides sector. We are knowledgeable and qualified to provide many services to aid in the registration process.
- Data collection/review
- Development of waiver requests
- Attendance at and organization of pre-submission meetings
- Data package development and organization
- Value assessments (required for Canadian registration under PMRA)
- Study recommendations to fulfill data package requirements