Cosmetic Safety Assessment
Intrinsik’s scientific experts will help guide clients through the regulatory process to ensure product compliance.
- Review of raw cosmetic ingredients used in cosmetic products to ensure compliance with regulatory standards in various jurisdictions.
- United States: Review of restrictions and conditions of use for chemicals and color additives used in cosmetics as outlined in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- European Union: Review of over 1,300 prohibited and restricted chemicals, preservatives, and colour additives used in cosmetics, as per the European Cosmetics Regulation (EC No 1223/2009)
- Canada: Review of prohibited and restricted chemicals used in cosmetics, as per the Health Canada Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist
- Cosmetic safety assessments
- United States and Canada: Toxicological Risk Assessment (TRA)
- European Union: Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR) as per the Cosmetics Regulation (EC No 1223/2009)
- Cosmetic product label review