At Intrinsik, we recognize the importance of accurate chemical hazard communication throughout the supply chain. We also understand the challenges faced by industry in keeping pace with the changing regulatory requirements.
Intrinsik’s experts can keep you on track and provide both you and your customers the safety information you need.
- Classification of substances and products to determine hazard communication approach
- Author Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and labels to meet regulatory requirements
- Update existing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) to SDSs according to new regulatory standards, including
- REACH (Regulation 2006/1907/EC), EU CLP Regulation (EC No 1272/20008), and Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard (HazCom 2012)
- Canadian Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015
- Review existing documentation to identify data gaps and ensure compliance