The Occupational and Environmental Medicine Group at Intrinsik Environmental Sciences Inc. is a specialized team of scientists and physicians with diverse expertise addressing health and safety issues of the workplace, industry, and the community.
Our professional leadership team includes:
- Board certified occupational and environmental medicine physicians
- Skilled epidemiologists
- Highly experienced toxicologists
- Experts in risk and crisis communication as well as public health communication
This multidisciplinary team has expertise and international experience providing services such as:
- Medical surveillance development and administration
- Health and employee hazard education and training
- Disaster preparedness and crisis response
- Risk communication: first response, crisis, post-incident
- Disability management
- Litigation support
- Issue assessment and resolution: ergonomic, disease cluster, productivity evaluations
Many of these are key challenges for companies as they strive to meet health and safety commitments as a part of their corporate sustainability goals.