At Intrinsik, we understand the time and effort required to develop new chemicals and consumer products. Our priority is to provide our clients with the knowledge and expertise to ensure that new and existing products meet the regulatory requirements for sale in various international jurisdictions.
Working with the Chemicals & Consumer Products group of Intrinsik to meet your compliance needs provides the following advantages:
- We have developed a database of over 1,000 unique chemicals that we use to conduct risk assessments of various complex products, allowing us to review formulation constituents and final products in a thorough, yet rapid, manner allowing us to pass these cost saving efficiencies on to our clients.
- We are an employee-owned, independent consultancy, with no ties to multinational companies, engineering firms, testing laboratories or contract research organizations.
- Our experts are highly skilled and are recognized experts in their respective scientific disciplines. When you retain the services of Intrinsik, you gain access to decades of refined experience in a variety of disciplines that includes toxicology, chemistry, statistics, GIS, risk assessment, exposure modelling, QSAR analysis and chemical similarity searching, and regulatory affairs.
- Our experts have held positions within government, multinational chemical companies and scientific consulting firms, and have served on numerous committees within industry associations representing the interests of the chemical industry, thereby offering you a broad perspective on scientific and regulatory matters.
- Through Intrinsik and our strategic partnerships, we offer you access to “on-the-ground” expertise and close relationships with government regulators, in several jurisdictions throughout the world.